Welcome to PHROM’s Advocacy Assistant, an interactive tool that will help you build and disseminate your human rights advocacy campaign.
Get your message our there, invite guests to your events, push for change through petitions…the Advocacy Assistant taps into the network of human rights NGOs to make your work more effective and full of impact!
Choose from any of the tools below to get started, and get in touch with us if you need more information.
Please read these brief notes before proceeding:
- PHROM is a human rights NGO, and the Advocacy Assistant is intended to promote the values and principles we believe in. We therefore reserve the right to refuse any Event, Press Release or Petition submission that we feel goes contrary to these values and principles.
- Pick the tool you would like to use, by clicking any of the coloured buttons. Each button will also take you to the tool’s page, where you’ll see all other Events, Petitions, and Press Releases generated through the Assistant.
- Once on the tool’s page, just fill in all the requested details, making sure not to omit important information. If you need guidance with anything, just get in touch with us.
- Once you’re done, just click SUBMIT. As soon as you click SUBMIT, we will recieve an alert so that we can check what you’ve submitted.
- If you are a Member Organisation of PHROM, your Event, Petition or Press Release will be automatically accepted, saving minor edits not affecting your message. If you are not a Member Organisation of PHROM, the PHROM Secretariat will review your Event, Petition or Press Release and come back to you with feedback.
- Once we confirm your submission, it will be immediately published on the Advocacy Assistant page and shared on our social media pages.
- If your submission is a Press Release, we will send it to all the media agencies on our mailing list, clearly indicating that it is YOUR Press Release. If you’d like your Press Release to be endorsed by PHROM or our Member Organisations, get in touch with us so we can specifically ask the Member Organisations if they’d like to support you.
Do you want to become a PHROM Member Organisation? It’s free, easy and open to any NGO promoting human rights! Fill out the registration form here.
This project has been funded through the Voluntary Organisations Project Scheme managed by the Malta Council for the Voluntary Sector on behalf of Parliamentary Secretary for Youth, Sports and Voluntary Organisations within the Ministry for Education and Employment (MEDE).