HUMAN RIGHTS DAY WALK
aditus foundation, Breaking Limits, Integra Foundation, We Are and the Platform of Human Rights Organisations in Malta (PHROM), would like to invite your organisation and its members to:
‘1Voice4All – Civil Society Stands Up for Human Rights’.
On 10th December 1Voice4All will walk through Valletta, uniting individuals and organisations under the all-embracing idea that human rights for all people require more respect, protection and fulfilment in Malta.
1Voice4All will also present a Civil Society Statement to Members of Parliament, underlining our belief that human rights are for all persons, irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, ‘race’ or ethnicity, religion, or any other difference. The Statement will also urge the Maltese Government to ensure civil society is regularly consulted on those themes, laws, policies, practices that affect the people we work with and for.
We are inviting you to stand side-by-side with us, with 1voice4all, to call for human rights for all. How?:
- Endorse the Civil Society Statement (ask for a copy)!
- Walk with us on the 10th December 2014 (International Human Rights Day)!
- Bring your colleagues, friends and members to walk with us on the Human Rights Day!
- Talk about 1voice4all, on your Facebook pages, on your websites, in your newsletters, on Twitter, everywhere!
- Register your organisation with the Platform of Human Rights Organisations in Malta (PHROM) for a more united voice!
Logistics and other details will be disseminated in the coming weeks.
If you wish to endorse the statement and/or walk with us, please email us on email@example.com
Join us on 10th December!
Bring your members on 10th December!
Join your organisation’s voice to ours on 10th December!
Join us in 1Voice4All!